Stress is a Tensor ...

My life through the MBA application process while I try to get my Professional Engineer's License ...

Sunday, October 01, 2006

I am still around!

My First Round targets: Stanford, MIT & Michigan.

So it should be no wonder that I am not to be heard from. Actually I did post a long one a while ago which got hijacked along the way (supposably;) and never made it to public eyes. Seems to have happened to Salsera too.

The one thing I need the most is clear minded, yawnless, fully-awake time to properly edit my essays and I spend all of that resource at work. Very frustrating, I know!

I will post more, especially about my visit to MIT & Columbia and how Marina successfully dodged me during my visit, at a later time. (Probably after me apps - circa 11/1/2006).

All the best to everyone!
Cheers!

4 Comments:

Blogger Hobbes said...

Good luck with ur essays!

Do post abt ur Columbia visit. Would want to know wat happ (or not happ) during the visit that you decided to not app in ED.

11:43 AM  
Blogger StressTensor said...

Actually, CBS is very good and I am applying there. It is just that I cannot make the case where CBS is my first choice.

I do not want to break their honor system or try and weasel out of it. CBS has convinced me that if I am good enough to get in in the first round, then I will get in in the Regular Decision.

Also, with the other deadlines coming closer, I have no time for their essays. So I will do it when I can do it right.

If you have CBS as your first choice, you should go ahead and apply ED. Let me know if you have any specific questions and I will answer them to the best of my ability. Though others (Marina,Axechick,etc) may be better placed to do so.

Cheers!

4:30 AM  
Blogger Hobbes said...

Ok! Done with my columbia submission. Where all u apping to in R1? Hows it gng?

8:21 AM  
Blogger StressTensor said...

R1: Stanford, MIT. MIT looks on track. I just scrapped my Stanford Essay B because I did not like the tone or the approach. I also hate half of my Essay A.

Work is getting brutal and I have no time off to catch up with the essays. If I am not satisfied with my Stanford essays, I will apply in R2. Then Columbia and Michigan will happen in late November.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home