Stress is a Tensor ...

My life through the MBA application process while I try to get my Professional Engineer's License ...

Friday, May 12, 2006

Finished the Official Guide

Finally done with all the questions on the OG !!! The last things I worked on were the final fifty or so questions on Data Sufficiency and it will suffice to say that they are tricky. In my sleep deprived state (read "extremely sleepy") I did not not do too well compared to the rest of the quantitative section and my intuition seems to be better than my Math at times.

I already have one recommender lined up and she is happy that I am doing an MBA. She even went to the length of saying she always suspected that I would want to be an entreprenuer ! She added that it is the perfect time in my career to go for it. I told her to remember these words and put them words down on the reco. ;)

I will take my first look at the AWA tonight. I hope my buddy's assessment of it was on the money. (Improper pronoun usage ! )

I have now developed the power to irritate and annoy any and all of my colleagues by pointing out errors in their use of the English language. But I have vowed to use my powers to fight against crime and for World Peace.

My Babie (as Joey says "B-A-B-I-E") graduates this weekend ! I am so happy for her. She is moving to DC for the summer for an internship at CSPI. I am going to miss her a lot during the weekdays but I will get to see her on the weekends. In fact there is a carpool of guys driving up to DC to meet their girlfriends who work/intern there !!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy R said...

With such kind of the evident piece prospects we would be able to put every possible ideas of utmost importance and value and favorably these will either help them to initiate further. radiology fellowship personal statement example

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home