Stress is a Tensor ...

My life through the MBA application process while I try to get my Professional Engineer's License ...

Friday, June 30, 2006

Applicant's block ?

First of all, thanks to all of you who responded to my survey with votes and comments. All of you agree with my thoughts and I have decided to let my boss in on my secret sometime next week.

When I sit down and talk with my boss, I want to hand him a decent draft of my "Why MBA and Why now?" essay. More than anything, I want to know how cogent he thinks my arguments are for pursuing a business degree. But the essay(s) are not as easy as I expected, and that includes the rough drafts!

I have a very clear (yet flexible) career plan in mind but when I start to put this on paper, I just can't write! I do not yet know if this reflects on the feasibility of my career plan or on my skills as a writer.

I have put down a few pages of notes on what I want to do and why and how I want to get there; but all these paragraphs are not in any particular order and come across as nothing more than random ramblings. Other demands on my time keep on piling up. I spent the past weekend with my girlfriend (lots of fun), my buddy from LA is visiting as well and I will be in NYC next weekend.

Since Columbia will not be in session (weekend!) I will need to visit NYC again, sometime later. I have their summer class schedule and I would like to visit on a Wednesday. So little time ...

1 Comments:

Blogger Elliott Rohman said...

There are even better details which have been initiated with more of the regarded facts and possible provisions of interest and will further proved to be much better. biomedical science cv sample

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home